Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Birthday!


September 3, 2009 was Aaron's 31st birthday. We had a wonderful day together which included a trip to my OB for my 38 week check up and ultrasound. I left there feeling a little frustrated because they told me I was measuring a week behind my due date. At this point in my pregnancy, that was the last thing I wanted to hear! We spent the rest of the day running around town and paying a visit to our niece and nephew. Had some dinner, watched some TV, then off to bed. I turned off the light and laid down. But I would not be going to sleep...my water broke!! We were admitted into the hospital at 12:30am and Ruby Sofia joined September 4th at 8:39am. She weighed 5lbs 13oz- 21in, blue eyes and a full head of dark hair. She was healthy and beautiful! What a great birthday present for Aaron!!

6:00 AM- Just got my epi....yay!

8:06 AM- Last photo with just the two of us:)


8:39 AM- She's here!!





First family photo:)


She had lots of visitors... here are just a few.
Papa Bob (My Dad)



Aunt Amy (One of my B's)


Mama G and Papa G (Aaron's Parents)





No comments:

Post a Comment